On August 24th, Janelle and I and our family hosted our local Bible Bee. It was a big undertaking, but one in which we saw the Lord answer many prayers and in which we were very blessed.
We are pleased that we had over 80 contestants participate. This was one of the largest local Bible Bees in the country. Of our contestants, 5 Primary contestants, 2 Junior contestants, and 7 Senior contestants qualified for the National competition which just took place in Tennessee. Of those qualifiers, 3 made it to semi-finals, and 1 won first place in the Senior level for a prize of $100,000!
Here are just a few pictures of our local competition.
And here's a slideshow with more pictures!
Praise the Lord for the way the Bible Bee inspires young people and adults to memorize and study God's word!
I know this post is really late, but it's better late than never!
~Joanna
2 comments:
That's really neat that you all were the hosts of three semi- finalists, and Ryan Sinni. Your group must be very happy for him, as I was. I wish you all the best for the coming year.
Yes, we were SO happy for Ryan!
I'm sorry we never actually got to meet up. Maybe next year? (:
~Jessica
Post a Comment