"After" pictures:
Many thanks to Brook Custom Remodeling for their excellent work.
We spent Saturday moving everything back up from the basement and organizing the kitchen.
It took a little mess to get things moved into place.
Bathroom:
Posted by Joanna







4 comments:
Beautiful! I remember when we remodeled our previous house to prepare it for selling, how exciting it was to see the transformation of each room as progress was made!
That's so exciting, and beautiful! I love the colors you chose for your kitchen. It reminds me of when we remodeled our house, and got to put all the hardwood flooring, and tiling in our house. It was so much fun, and such a great experience to work together as a family. I'm sure you all will remember your remodel, and be grateful for it for a long time.
Gorgeous! Our rental home flooded in August ... twice. It was a nightmare. Thankfully, we were only there while the home we own was being remodeled. So while we lost many belongings, we weren't responsible for the structural renovations. God bless you for your upheaval!
It looks beautiful! I'm so happy for you that this step is complete and now you can enjoy your new kitchen.
Post a Comment