On New Year's Eve, we attended our church New Year's Eve party which includes an international pot luck dinner, talent show, devotional, and game night.
![]() |
| Joy to the World |
| Go, Tell it on the Mountain |
![]() |
| Off-string yo yo |
![]() |
| off-string yo yo |
![]() |
| counterweight yo yo |
We made it home by midnight and lit a few fireworks for the new year!
On Thursday the 2nd, we had the great privilege of spending the evening with some great friends from Arizona who we met at the Bible Bee. AND, it just happened to snow that night, an unexpected treat for all of us, but especially the Arizonans :)
| watching the yo-yo show |
On Friday the 3rd, we attended the live clue game put on by the Speak First Chapter. Jessica got to play her all-time favorite clue character, Miss Scarlet. The mystery: which of these characters stole Mr. Body's valuable artifact?
| L to R: Col. Mustard, Mrs. Peacock, Mr. Body, Miss. White, Mr. Green, Miss Scarlet, Professor Plum |
| interviewing Professor Plum in the Library |
Everyone came in costume...
Janelle tried out some garnishing using instructions from a book she received for Christmas.
~posted by Joanna







2 comments:
New Year's Eve, Nathan emailed me and told me they were in VA... I was thinking, "I wonder if they got together with the Groves???" I guess I was right! Looks like a ton of fun!
indeed!
Post a Comment