Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nationals!!!

We are excited to announce that Jessica qualified for Bible Bee nationals!  She placed 38th out of the 100 for Seniors.  So now she has 600 more verses to memorize as well as studying 1 Timothy.  We are looking forward to getting to go to nationals again!


3 comments:

Liza said...

Congratulations Jessica!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting :)
- Liza

Bethany said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! You did really good, Jessica! I got 87th place in Seniors ;) I'm looking forward to meeting you all in November, Lord willing!

So...how is the studying going? How many verses do you have learned? When do you plan on finishing your verses?

So excited for you =)

Bethany

The Grove Family said...

Thanks, Liza!
Bethany,
I am so looking forward to meeting you all too! I am memorizing 20 verses a day. I've done 157 so far. So, I plan to be finished around the middle of October. How many are you doing a day? Studying 1 Timothy is going pretty well. I finished an overview of the book this morning.
Blessings,
Jessica