Friday, September 4, 2009

Julia is 4!!!!

Well, before I post about Julia's birthday here are a few pictures of Julia the last day she was three.
The significance of this picture is this was an outfit I wore at her age. ------------------------------- We had a fun day on Julia's birthday (september 1). After a birthday breakfast of muffins, a call from some friends, and doing school (one of Julia's favorite activities), Daddy came home and we headed out to the National Zoo.
A birthday call
Birthday Lunch
Mommy, Julia, and the cow
a nice kids picture
Julia on the anteater
Jason being eaten by the dinosaur
the Orangutans are always fun
The Gophers
--------------------------------------------------
When we got home from the zoo we had a nice supper, Julia opened gifts, and we ate cake.
Julia was excited this still fit her even though she was four
supper on the deck
opening gifts
the princess dress I made her
Cake time!
JAG3

No comments: