Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Speech Nationals

One thing that I have neglected to post about is Jessica and Jason's heavy participation in the Institute for Cultural Communicators.  Pictures have mostly been taken by non-family members, so we don't have many to show, but I'll still mention that Jessica and Jason (and our parents) went down to VA Beach a couple weekends ago for the National tournament and Convention.  They both did great in their speeches - first in their Cat in the Hat duo, Jason got second place with his informative speech on yo-yos, Jessica and her debate partner, Anne Marie, made it to Quarterfinals in debate!
...Ok, here are some pictures taken by our Chapter Sponsor:

announcing Showcase
competing with Cat in the Hat 









Speech is a huge part of their lives, passions, and friendships, so I'm sorry there isn't more of that on here, but they had a blast!

No comments: