Thursday, October 4, 2012

Craft Fair


On Saturday, Joanna, Janelle, and I will have a Stitches & Sticks craft table at this Fall Bazaar.  We'll post about how it goes after the event!   Just thought I'd mention this for any of our local readers out there who enjoy craft fairs.
I am excited to try out Square, an ipod/iphone/ipad compatible credit card reader.
Also, I will be selling all my soap varieties, a few of which I have not put on my Nasturtium Naturals website yet, and a new lip balm: Supermint!
Jessica

UPDATE:
 We didn't sell much, but we -covered our costs  -leaned a lot  -had fun.
Here's a couple pictures of our table:

Janelle

3 comments:

Rebecca Ann said...

I wish I could come Saturday but we will be our friends wedding. I definitely will have to purchase from you all online in the future though. <3

In Christ,
Rebecca

KJ4BXT said...

I hope that goes well for you all and you get lots of sales :D The square is really neat. I'll be interested to hear how that works.

Anonymous said...

How did it go?!

On a different note...Nationals is about 1 month away - how is studying going? *wink, wink* Can't wait to meet you and your family?

BTW, I'm curious...how old are you and your sisters? If you don't mind my asking...