Thursday, May 10, 2012

Graduation Photo Shoot

A couple weeks months ago, we decided to have a graduation photo shoot!  
Mommy, Daddy, and I all took pictures.  I think these are all ones that I took.  I had so much fun having a set time just to do portraits with Janelle's nice camera.  
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Leave a comment guessing which ones they chose to send out!
If you win, you get 5 free hot sauce bags at your local Taco Bell(Whoops!  We don't want to encourage you to go to a junky fast food restaurant! ) 2 free toothpicks at your local Chipotle! 

Spring Flowers!



My Lovely Sisters

Janelle




Joanna

She may not be as serene as you thought!


Peaceful


Reflections


My Favorite of Joanna

Spring Fairy (:




My Favorite of Janelle



Silliness

Janelle is our family tree-hugger (:
Miss Recycling Queen

Colors!


Meadowlark Gardens is so beautiful in spring!


Jessica


No comments: